So, you want to start a Pretzel Kids business? Good choice.
This is not an expensive franchise and there are no mandatory overhead costs. Better yet, you can say good-bye to gimmicky companies with high inventory expenses and hidden fees every which way you turn. Instead, do something meaningful. Yup, you've already taken our course. Why not join our membership community and become part of the Pretzel Kids teacher network?
That's right: The sky's the limit! Becoming part of our membership community gives you all the tools to start your very own kids yoga business - using the Pretzel Kids name, brand, logos and more!
What you get:
1) The rights to use our name, logos, brochures, brand images, marketing materials and more to start your own Pretzel Kids yoga business. This means you become a licensee (without any hefty fees).
2) A featured webpage on our current Pretzel Kids site to include your photo, bio, class information and social media links. This will be prominently listed on our site under "Featured Teachers" and this way you will not have to spend $ creating your own website.
3) Once our new website goes live*, you'll be able to list all your classes on our new class locator. Parents will be able to find YOUR classes and sign up (through you directly, the yoga studio, the gym or wherever you are teaching!) Your bio will be prominently featured so that parents and school administrators can also learn more about you - and book you directly for teaching gigs!
4) Be part of our exclusive community of Pretzel Kids teachers! For starters, you'll have access to our private Slack group where you'll get class tips, monthly lesson plans, class themes and other tools on how to run your Pretzel Kids yoga business!
5) Business builder webinars and bi-weekly "Ask Me Anything" office hours with Pretzel Kids Founder Robyn Parets
6) Social media support on our Facebook & Instagram channels - featuring your classes and events! See what Featured Teacher Becky Ebling has to say about how PK has helped her expand her Pretzel Kids yoga business
7) Discounts on related services, such as liability insurance.
8) The ability to find jobs in schools and get booked for birthday parties and more!
What's the catch?
NOTHING. We don't earn a cent off your classes. Your only cost is our low introductory membership fee, which is designed to help you build a successful kids yoga business using Pretzel Kids branding and resources.
Bet you're thinking: How can Pretzel Kids possibly make any money off this insanely low pricing model? Good question.
Here's the answer: We need to start our teacher network and by you joining us at the ground level, we are paying it forward with this low introductory membership price. It's a numbers game and once we gain momentum with more instructors, we can then roll out more courses, consumer brands and other services. We also firmly believe that what we are doing is changing the lives of children and the lives of those who are teaching Pretzel Kids classes.
And that's priceless.
* Coming spring 2019
Our $19 a month fee is the equivalent of what you'd pay to host your own website (which you get as part of this extraordinary deal). So, basically, you get the licensing, branding support, business tools, web platform, social media marketing services, & our teaching hacks for FREE!
Robyn Parets is the founder of Pretzel Kids®. She is also a marketing & branding expert, financial writer, and seasoned journalist. She began leading Pretzel Kids yoga certification courses more than 12 years ago under the umbrella of her former Boston yoga studio, Breathe Joy Yoga. Now, her online certification course is exactly the same as the live course -- at a fraction of the cost!
A former writer for Investor's Business Daily (IBD) and NerdWallet, Parets is also a business coach at iFundWomen and advises female entrepreneurs and licensed Pretzel Kids teachers who want to launch their own successful businesses.
Pretzel Kids® was founded as a way to offer a structured yoga play environment for children. In fact, our ground-breaking children's yoga curriculum was written by Parets and two school teachers (also yoga instructors). It is designed to model effective classroom educational programs and make it easy for others to begin teaching kids yoga immediately.
When not teaching and coaching, Robyn likes to travel, meditate, spend time outdoors, read & write, and hang out with her family and dog.