So, you want to start a Pretzel Kids business? Good choice.
So, you want to build a Pretzel Kids business and increase class sales? Good choice.
So, you want to grow your Pretzel Kids classes? Good choice.
Welcome to the Pretzel Kids Membership Program!
Becoming part of our membership community and teacher network gives you all the tools to start, build & grow your very own kids yoga business - using the Pretzel Kids name, brand, logos and more! Plus, with the Pretzel Kids membership, you'll never be alone in your kids yoga journey.
Yup, our monthly membership program and teacher network gives you the support and resources you need to become the go-to kids yoga teacher in your community!
Not a Pretzel Kids teacher yet? No worries. Start your training now.
Still wondering what the Pretzel Kids membership is all about?
Let's start with what we're NOT about:
- This is NOT an expensive franchise and there are no mandatory overhead costs
- This is NOT a gimmicky company with high inventory expenses and hidden fees every which way you turn
Instead, we are, quite simply:
- A program designed to help you do something meaningful (yup, teach kids yoga) and achieve financial succes - at the same time!
That's right: The sky's the limit!
What you get:
1) The rights (also called 'license') to use our name, logos, brochures, brand images, marketing materials and more to start your own Pretzel Kids yoga business or market your kids yoga classes. This means you become a licensee (without any hefty fees).
2) A featured webpage on our current Pretzel Kids site to include your photo, bio, class information and social media links. This will be prominently listed on our site under "Featured Teachers" and this way you will not have to spend $ creating your own website.
3) Once our new website goes live*, you'll be able to list all your classes on our new class locator. Parents will be able to find YOUR classes and sign up (through you directly, the yoga studio, the gym or wherever you are teaching!) Your bio will be prominently featured so that parents and school administrators can also learn more about you - and book you directly for teaching gigs!
4) Be part of our exclusive community of Pretzel Kids teachers! For starters, you'll have access to our private business accelerator where you'll get class tips, monthly lesson plans, class themes and other tools on how to run your Pretzel Kids yoga business!
5) Business builder webinars and bi-weekly "Ask Me Anything" office hours with Pretzel Kids Founder Robyn Parets
6) Social media support on our Facebook & Instagram channels - featuring your classes and events! See what Featured Teacher Becky Ebling has to say about how PK has helped her expand her Pretzel Kids yoga business
7) Discounts on related services, such as liability insurance.
8) The ability to find jobs in schools and get booked for birthday parties and more!
What's the catch?
NOTHING. We don't earn a cent off your classes. Your only cost is our low membership fee, which is designed to help you increase your earnings using Pretzel Kids branding and resources.
Bet you're thinking: How can Pretzel Kids possibly make any money off this insanely low pricing model? Good question.
Here's the answer: We need to start our teacher network and once we gain momentum with our early adopters, we can then roll out more features, consumer brands and other services. We also firmly believe that what we are doing is changing the lives of children and the lives of those who are teaching Pretzel Kids classes.
And that's priceless.
* Coming summer 2019
Our fee is the equivalent of what you'd pay to host your own website (which you get as part of this extraordinary deal). So, basically, you get the licensing, branding support, business tools, web platform, social media marketing services, & our teaching hacks for FREE!
Hi everyone! I'm Robyn Parets, founder and creator of Pretzel Kids®. I'm also a marketing & branding expert, financial writer, and seasoned journalist.
I began leading Pretzel Kids yoga certification courses more than 12 years ago under the umbrella of my former Boston yoga studio, Breathe Joy Yoga. I also formerly ran a 200-hour TT school, so my intention with Pretzel Kids is to give YOU a fast and easy way to teach kids yoga - without spending thousands of dollars on an RYT-200 course (that, by the way, won't prepare you to teach a bunch of 5-year-olds.) Yup, it's true.
I absolutely love helping women make big bucks doing something they love. For this reason, I'm also a business coach at iFundWomen, and spend my time mentoring licensed Pretzel Kids teachers on launching their own successful businesses.
Pretzel Kids® was founded as a way to offer a structured yoga play environment for children. In fact, our ground-breaking children's yoga curriculum was written by school teachers (also yoga instructors). It is designed to model effective classroom educational programs and make it easy for YOU to begin teaching kids yoga immediately.
When not teaching and coaching, I like to travel, meditate, spend time outdoors, read & write, and hang out with my family and dogs. You can learn more about me on my personal website HERE. Let me know if you have any questions!