The sky's the limit! Now that you've taken our course and are ready to start teaching the Pretzel Kids way, you may want to take advantage of our low-priced monthly coaching plan. When we say low-priced, we mean it. Most companies charge upwards of $100 an hour PLUS extra fees for social media marketing help and your own website. Not Pretzel Kids. We want to help you get started immediately and so we are offering you an affordable way to build your business and learn the tricks of the trade - without a hefty hourly consulting fee.
What you get:
1) Three 30-minute calls or one 60-minute call with a 30-minute scheduled follow-up call with Pretzel Kids Founder Robyn Parets (value = $200) to help you get your classes or business started. We recommend setting up these calls after completing the Pretzel Kids teacher training course.
2) A featured webpage on the Pretzel Kids site to include your photo, bio and class information. This will be prominently listed on our site under "Featured Teachers" and this way you will not have to spend $ creating your own website. Value = $300 in web design costs and $20 a month in hosting fees OR $540 for the first year and $120 every year after that.*
3) Our community e-blasts complete with class tips and tools on how to run a yoga business.
4) Social media support on our Facebook, Twitter and You Tube channels featuring your classes and/or your children's yoga business! This is a huge savings and perk as social media is a key way to build your business and classes. See what Featured Teacher Becky Ebling has to say about how PK has helped her expand her childrens yoga business: http://www.pretzelkids.com/blog/pretzel-kids-june-...
5) Discounts on related services, such as liability insurance.
* Our $19 a month fee is the equivalent of what you'd pay to host your own website (which you get as part of this extraordinary deal). So, basically, you get the coaching, social media marketing services, all of the discount, free teaching hacks, and the web design services (for your webpage) for FREE!
Hi everyone! I'm Robyn Parets and I'm the founder of Pretzel Kids®. I'm also a marketing & branding expert, financial writer, and seasoned journalist. When I'm not creating new kids yoga games and curriculum material, I can be found teaching yoga or creating wellness and children's educational content for our Pretzel Kids community.
I began leading Pretzel Kids three-day certification courses in 2004 under the umbrella of my former wellness center, Breathe Joy Yoga. This new online course is two years in the making and is exactly the same as our live course -- at a fraction of the cost!
Pretzel Kids® was founded as a way to offer a structured yoga play environment for children. In fact, our ground-breaking children's yoga curriculum was written by myself and two school teachers (also yoga instructors). It is designed to model effective classroom educational programs and make it easy for others to begin teaching kids yoga immediately.
The Pretzel Kids curriculum is chock-full of innovative and original games, breathing techniques, warm-ups, and other teaching techniques. Better yet, our curriculum, which includes our "8 Rules for Success" methodology, is truly one-of-a-kind and addresses a growing need to bring yoga to children around the globe. Indeed, Pretzel Kids is the key to creating effective yoga classes and activities for children ages 2-16.
I'm super excited that you're taking our course as I know Pretzel Kids will give you the building blocks to succeed immediately! Are you ready? The kids are waiting for you!